Artistic Director Aurélien Scannella is currently offering one male Young Artist Scholarship for 2017, submissions will be assessed as they are received.
2018 Scholarship submissions are also currently being accepted and successful applicants will be contacted later in 2017.
Auditions are arranged by invitation only.
To be considered for audition, please email West Australian Ballet’s Ballet Master, Craig Lord-Sole.
In your email application, please include:
- Cover letter stating which year you would like to apply for
- Your Resume
- Link to dropbox or other online photographs
- Link to online footage of a Classical Variation.
Please state ‘your name’ and ‘Young Artist Application’ in the subject line and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
To register your interest for future other opportunities, email your full CV, dance photos and any video footage to email@example.com with ‘Audition’ in the subject header.
INDIGENOUS OPERATIONS ASSISTANT TRAINEE
We are currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated Indigenous Operations Assistant Trainee to join our team at West Australian Ballet Centre on a Full Time basis.
The successful applicant will be someone wanting to pursue a career in the Business Arts industry and will be legally employed by ArtsReady, but will work on-site with West Australian Ballet and receive an accredited Business qualification (on successful completion).
Reporting to the Executive Assistant, the purpose of this role will be to support the development of West Australian Ballet, as part of their Operations team.
- Providing office reception and general administration support.
- Being the first point of contact for the public.
- Assisting staff with operational requirements such as mail outs, photocopying and document archiving etc.
- Administering the WAB telecommunication needs.
- Assisting with recruitment processes.
- Organising catering and room set-up for meetings.
- Providing secretarial support at Project and Staff meetings.
- Ensuring communal areas are kept tidy.
- Providing administrative support to the Executive Director.
- Administering special operational projects as required.
For a full job description click here.
To apply click here.
Applications close Friday 5 May.
We are always on the lookout for great people, especially self-starters who are energetic, innovative and have a passion for the arts in Western Australia.
We understand your career is more than just a job, so take some time to explore our site and learn about the opportunities on offer to help you on your way.
If you have something particular in mind, be sure to contact us and register your details so we can get straight back to you when the perfect opportunity comes up.