West Australian Ballet (WAB) is seeking a talented professional with high level technical and theatre experience to manage the Company’s production and technical operations.
The Technical Director is responsible for leading a busy, high-output production department. The role oversees the operations of all WAB performance activities: including technical planning for seasons across a range of venues; ensuring that designs are successfully realised; and preparing and managing technical budgets.
If you are a strategic and creative thinker, can lead a team and would value a challenging role within a State arts company, then we would be delighted to receive your application, which should include:
– A letter of application outlining your interest in being considered for the position – why you believe your skills, knowledge and experience are relevant to the role, and how you will add value to West Australian Ballet
– A copy of your resume or curriculum vitae
– The names and contact details of at least two professional referees (these will only be contacted should you be offered the position)
– Salary commensurate with experience; please note your salary expectations
– Advice as to your availability for interview and preferred commencement date.
Confidential applications should be made in Word format to email@example.com.
Further information about WAB and a copy of the Position Description is available here.
Telephone enquiries are welcome to Chief Executive Steven Roth on (08) 9214 0707.
Closing date 29 May 2015
Annual Company Auditions
To register your interest for an audition, please email your resume, headshot, 2-3 dance photographs and a video footage link to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always on the lookout for great people, especially self-starters who are energetic, innovative and have a passion for the arts in Western Australia.
We understand your career is more than just a job, so take some time to explore our site and learn about the opportunities on offer to help you on your way.
If you have something particular in mind, be sure to contact us and register your details so we can get straight back to you when the perfect opportunity comes up.