School Holiday Workshops
School Holiday Workshops are a fantastic activity for young dancers to keep dancing over the holidays and to make new friends. Our specialist teaching artists will guide the students through a fun and creative one hour ballet class in the studios at West Australian Ballet Centre.
Each session consists of a ballet workshop with one of our specialist teaching artists and time spent in the studio watching our company dancers at work. Parents may watch or help themselves to tea and coffee in our heritage foyer. Please note, this is not a “drop off & leave” activity. Parents or guardians must stay on premises whilst their child is in the building.
Students can book in for either or both days, in the following age groups:
- 4 – 6 years olds: 9.00am – 10.30am
- 7 – 9 year olds: 10.00am – 11.30am
- 10 – 12 year olds: 1.15pm – 3.00pm
- 16-18 January
- 17-19 April
- July TBC
- 2-4 October
$30 per child / $25 for Great Leaps members*
*At the checkout on the booking site, please enter the first two letters followed by the first two numbers of your Great Leaps membership number to receive the discounted price. You must have a current Great Leaps membership.
To become a member of Great Leaps apply here.
1. All bookings will be made via Try Booking click here.
2. Select the workshop you wish to attend.
3. Choose the correct pricing option.
4. Enter the details of the child attending.
5. This item is now in your shopping cart. Click on “continue shopping for this event” to add another day for the same child, or another age category for a sibling.
6. Please read the terms and conditions and event terms which includes West Australian Ballet’s Disclaimer Form. By proceeding past this point you are acknowledging you have read and agreed upon both documents.