School Holiday Workshops
School Holiday Workshops are a fantastic activity for young dancers to keep dancing over the holidays and to make new friends. Our specialist teaching artists will guide the students through a fun and creative ballet class in the studios at West Australian Ballet Centre.
Each session consists of a ballet workshop with one of our specialist teaching artists and time spent in the studio watching our company dancers at work. Parents may watch or help themselves to tea and coffee in our heritage foyer. Please note, this is not a “drop off & leave” activity. Parents or guardians must stay on premises whilst their child is in the building.
To redeem your child’s WAB Junior Members discount: at the checkout on the booking site, please enter the first two letters followed by the first two numbers of your child’s Junior Membership number to receive the discounted price. You must have a current WAB Junior Membership to receive the discount
$30 per child / $25 for Junior Members (4-6 yrs, 7-9yrs and 8-10yrs)
$35 per child / $30 for Junior Members (10-12 yrs)
At the checkout please enter the first two letters followed by the first two numbers of your 2019 Junior Members number to receive the discounted price e.g. JM16
20 April Boy’s Day
22 – 24 April School Holiday Workshops
13 July Boy’s Day
15 – 17 July School Holiday Workshops
29 September Boy’s Day
30 September – 2 October School Holiday Workshops
HOW TO BOOK:
1. All bookings will be made via Try Booking, please click the “Book Now” button above.
2. Select the workshop you wish to attend.
3. Choose the correct pricing option.
4. Enter the details of the child attending.
5. This item is now in your shopping cart. Click on “continue shopping for this event” to add another day for the same child, or another age category for a sibling.
6. Please read the terms and conditions and event terms which includes West Australian Ballet’s Disclaimer Form. By proceeding past this point you are acknowledging you have read and agreed upon both documents.