Approx. One hour
Recommended for ages 4 and up
Join us and feel the power of live performance once again.
After a successful premiere digital season, we are excited to bring Genesis back to the stage to be performed in front of a live audience.
Surrounded by the industrial red brick walls, and exposed wooden beams of West Australian Ballet Centre’s Studio 1, feel the sense of intimacy and rawness to this experiential mini-season of short works.
Witness the spark of new creation as the WAB dancers proudly showcase their choreographic flair, exceptional skill and passion for their craft. A rare opportunity to be up close and personal with the artists, you’ll also be able to enjoy our post-show Q&A session with each of the choreographers to discover what inspired them and drove the creative process for their work.
Whether you’re a lover of dance, or looking for your first taste of ballet, Genesis provides a storybook suited to all.
Due to the State Government’s announcement of Phase 4 easing of restrictions, we are now able to offer increased audience capacity for Genesis LIVE.
We’re pleased to announce the following changes will apply:
- Increased audience capacity of up to 132 seats will be available, in line with the Governments 2sqm capacity rule;
- There will no longer be temperature checking upon entry;
- Patron register and contact tracing will not be conducted;
While these requirements have changed, all patrons are encouraged to:
- Practice social distancing where possible;
- Avoid physical greetings, such as handshakes, hugs and kisses;
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze;
- Use hand sanitiser upon entry; and
- Request a face mask if they would like one.
Strict venue cleaning will remain in place.
West Australian Ballet have completed the WA Government’s required COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan, as well as an Event Management Plan and staff have undertaken the Federal Department of Health online course in COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
If you have any queries about safety around this season please call us on 9214 0707 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the full Ticketing Terms and Conditions >>