Thanks for signing up to Great Leaps! Please allow approximately 2 weeks to process your membership.
To sign up further members, scroll down to the online form below.
• Membership of Great Leaps is free of charge. Benefits include: discounted tickets to WAB performances at His Majesty’s Theatre, discounts on workshops and merchandise, and direct information about WAB’s activities.
• Members must be aged between 5 -17 and currently enrolled in a dance school registered with WAB.
• Membership is valid for one calendar year. Memberships must be renewed at the commencement of each new calendar year.
• Each member is offered two (2) $15 tickets to any of WAB’s main productions at His Majesty’s Theatre per calendar year. Any unused tickets at the end of the calendar year will be forfeited.
• Great Leaps members must quote their membership number at time of booking and may be required to present your membership card to gain entry to His Majesty’s Theatre.
• Great Leaps $15 tickets must be purchased with an adult (full or concession) ticket (a maximum of two Great Leaps $15 tickets per adult ticket).
• Great Leaps $15 tickets cannot be purchased with any other offer.
• Great Leaps tickets are available in A, B or C-reserve (best available seats will be allocated).
• Great Leaps tickets cannot be used as a part of a WAB subscription package. Members are excluded from opening nights, closing nights, and the Ballet at the Quarry and Genesis seasons.
• Great Leaps tickets are non-transferrable and cannot be transferred from one membership card to another.
• Great Leaps members receive 20% discount on WAB merchandise at His Majesty’s Theatre, The West Australian Ballet Centre, and www.waballet.com.au.
• Great Leaps tickets cannot be exchanged for cash or merchandise.
• All ticket bookings must be made through Ticketek on 1300 795 012 or premierticketek.com.au or in person at any WA Ticketek outlet.