Feel inspired by passion.
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Surrounded by the industrial red brick walls and exposed wooden beams of West Australian Ballet Centre’s Studio One, feel the sense of intimacy and rawness in this experimental mini-season of short works.
Due to Covid-19 Phase 4 Venue Capacity restrictions this season is currently sold out. Sign up to our Straight to the Pointe e-news or keep checking the website for any announcement about the easing of these restrictions and a subsequent new ticket release.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to go on our waitlist. Those on the waitlist will be notified before the general public that new tickets have been released. Simple state your prefered performance date, number of tickets required and your preferred email address.
Witness the spark of new creation as the WAB dancers showcase their choreographic flair, exceptional skill and passion for their craft. A rare opportunity to be up close and personal with the artists as they challenge themselves in producing personalised works rich with emotion, beauty and power.
Enjoy our post-show Q&A session with the choreographers to discover what inspired them and drove the creative process for their work. Whether you’re a lover of dance, or looking for your first taste of ballet, Genesis provides a storybook suited to all.
Artistic Director: Aurélien Scannella
West Australian Ballet Centre
134 Whatley Crescent, Maylands WA 6051
How to Book
- To book your Season Package over the phone, please call: (08) 9214 0707 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm)
- To book your Season Package in person, please visit West Australian Ballet, 134 Whatley Cres, Maylands (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm)
- To book over the phone, please call: (08) 9214 0707 (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm)
- For Accessible Seating bookings call: (08) 9214 0707 (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm)
- To book in person, please visit: