COVID-19 West Australian Ballet Activity Advice
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines at West Australian Ballet Centre.
We continue to have strict cleaning protocols throughout the West Australian Ballet Centre and encourage all staff and general public to adhere to the following recommendations:
- If you are unwell, please stay home, do not come to the ballet centre;
- Practice social distancing where possible;
- Avoid physical greetings, such as handshakes, hugs and kisses;
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water and/or alcohol based hand sanitiser located throughout the West Australian Ballet Centre; and
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough. Use a flexed elbow or a tissue; if you use a tissue, dispose of it immediately and appropriately in the bins provided.
For current State Government advise, please click here.
If you have any queries, please contact us via email@example.com
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines at His Majesty’s Theatre
His Majesty’s Theatre have taken a number of actions to mitigate the risk associated with COVID-19 at the venue. These efforts include:
- You must sign in via the SafeWA app or via the contact register on-site
If you are sick, please do not attend
Practice social distancing where possible
- Sanitation stations have been placed all around the venue for all to access
- Designated queuing spots for patrons to use when lining up for the Box Office, bathroom or bar
- Encouraging the use of contactless payments where possible
There is controlled entry to bar spaces at peak times
His Majesty's Theatre has completed a COVID-19 Safety Plan
Regular cleaning of the venue including between rehearsals and performances