Join a group of 20 – 40 year olds with a passion for arts, culture and creating social impact.
By making an annual tax-deductable donation of $250# to a group fund, a new level of engagement with the art of dance is unlocked.
Members vote where their support is directed; including contributing to a new work, dancers’ health and wellbeing, school education programs or by gifting tickets to members of our community facing disadvantage.
• Invites to five exclusive Barre Collective events* per year
• Ongoing opportunities to grow their social and professional networks
• A heightened understanding of dance with fascinating artistic insights
• The ability to create impact through the Collective’s giving power
• Mingling with some of Western Australia’s most influential business people
Memberships go on sale 11 November
#Regular giving options available, e.g. monthly or fortnightly.
*Barre Collective events are $70 plus booking fees which cover all catering and ticket costs.
This ensures that donations are entirely directed towards the cause that Members have chosen to support.
2020 Event Dates
Light and Shadow: Ballet at the Quarry
7:00pm, Thursday 20 February
The Sleeping Beauty
6:00pm, Thursday 21 May
6:00pm, Wednesday 24 June
6:00pm, Thursday 24 September
6:00pm, Thursday 10 December