We believe everyone should have the chance to watch outstanding, professional ballet. With Great Leaps, West Australian Ballet and Bankwest are sharing the amazing experience of live performance with dance students throughout WA. If you are between the ages of 5 and 17 and are currently enrolled in a dance school in WA, you can become a member of Great Leaps. Not only is membership FREE, Great Leaps members receive an array of benefits:
- A personalised Great Leaps membership card;
- Two (2) $10 tickets per year to be used at any of WAB’s productions at His Majesty’s Theatre (subject to availability, offer excludes opening nights, closing nights, and Ballet at the Quarry and Genesis seasons);
- Discounts on WAB merchandise;
- Ballet News twice per year to share with your family;
- Regular updates about WAB, it’s dancers, productions and the company in general;
- Invitations to special Great Leaps events.
Current members will need to renew their membership prior to booking for 2015 productions. Current members will be contacted by WAB at the commencement of the school year to renew their membership. If you have not been contacted regarding a membership renewal, please call us on (08) 9214 0707.
Great Leaps is proudly supported by Bankwest